When you graduate with a degree in civil and infrastructure engineering, we display your name on our wall of alumni in the heart of our department. We’re proud of your success.
Always a Patriot Engineer
Stay in touch with us by:
- Sharing your practical insight into the life of an engineer with a class, seminar, or student organization.
- Getting involved with student organizations, such as the American Society of Civil Engineers or the Engineers for International Development.
- Hiring our students in the summer so they can get practical experience.
- Joining the Mason Alumni Association, which helps graduates connect with people in their major and meet others who studied here.
- Working with our Civil Engineering Institute advisory board to consult with us on engineering practice and education. You'll be invited to the annual luncheon with more than 200 other engineers, contractors, developers, and associated professionals.
- Making a gift to continue our reach toward excellence, and see your name honored on our wall of donors.
Keep in Touch
We'd like to hear from you. Have you landed a new job? Started a company? Created something interesting? Share your news with us so we can share it with others.
Update us or share your news on your current status.
Help Advance Our Programs
Join this year's alumni campaign by supporting the Volgenau School of Engineering and its students. Please specify that you are donating to Sid and Reva Dewberry Department of Civil, Environmental, and Infrastructure Engineering.
Recent alumni gather at a hotel in Tysons Corner for an after-hours networking event.
Deans and faculty geet and visit with alumni at a networking event. The Civil, Environmental, and Infrastructure Department will stay in touch and keep you informed of neteworking events like this one.
Dean Ball greets alumni at a local alumni reception.